It felt so wrong It felt so right Don't mean I'm lost
tonight
Saturday, February 06, 2010, 3:20 PM
Long time~~

Wooo.. It's being a while since I last blogged..
Cause everytime I want to upload the photos, it will hang, hang hang...

Oct, Nov, Dec 2009 and Jan 2010 was busy busy busy month for meet ups, work and family.
Can log in to my facebook on my latest updates...
I will try to maintain this blog again... To make it ALIVE :)

Major events that I remembered..

Dec 2009
KL trip with Jing Lan
Li Yun recovering well :)
Meet ups with buddies for Christmas celebrations
Long's 21st birthday
Yan & Kellly's birthday
New year celebration with Ba Xians

Jan 2010
Belated celebrations for Yan & Kelly
Fei & Kaye's Wedding of the year
Sentosa trip with SRCs princesses
JB trip to collect the long waited dresses (5 months of waiting)
Bee Ling's brithday
Home upgrading of water pipes, toilets, main door and metal gate (10 days, 25Jan to 4Feb)
Moved to Gugu's house for 11days
Bought Canon Ixus camera (LOVES)
Emily Choong came to Mr & Mrs Choong family (Congrats Terrence & Kelly)

Feb 2010
end Jan till now: BUSY with never ending work.. But I like, and yet can you (workload) slow down a little while I complete the bad lot??
1Feb: Permed my hair....
5Feb: Moved back to home sweet home :)

Coming happenings in Feb 2010
Thinking of dying my hair...
Clear up my room (MAJOR SPRING CLEAN NEEDED)
SRCs princesses Valentines dinner
ASE tuan yuan fan...
More gatherings, fun and entertainment ahead...

Okay, need to continue with my Spring cleaning :)