|
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm lost tonight |
|
|
Monday, July 13, 2009, 12:42 AM
Updates
Yeap, I'm back again... Lappie was spoilt for almost a month... Anyway, it is back :) 2 June 09 (Tues) Met up with Bee Ling & Christine for dinner at PS... So long never meet up le... When's our next gathering? 13 June 09 (Sat) Met Elaine & Qi for shopping at JP... We roamed around in search for Ni's ROM clothes... Nothing catch our eyes... Met up with Yan at T1 for dinner.... 14 June 09 (Sun) Went JB with Manjit, Pinky (her sis) and their mother, via car... Woohooo... Very conveneint!!! Can stayed in the car throughout crossing the borders... We went only to 3 shopping malls and we are supper late, missed the time set by their mother - 4pm... We only managed to left JB around 7 plus, or near 8pm... It was rushing but enjoyable... I bought my favourite dunkin donuts :) I wanna go in again :) 15 June 09 (Mon) Long was enlisted to Tekong School 1... Our family took off to attend and sent him.... His buddies also came.. Think his the only one who bought a total of 9 pepole excluding himself... Hope that he will treasure the time with his new found friends/ buddies.... 2 years of experience :) 16 June 09 (Tues) Life without Long, seems something missing... Think no one to lame with me at home... Or fight with the lappie, cannot ask him to do this and that.. LOL... Missing.... 20 June 09 (Sat) Went for our first trial facial, usign the vouchers we bought one month plus ago... Damn cheat... Another $50 gone... Total damage $70 and precious minutes and hours of our time gone... 26 June 09 (Fri) Ting Ni's & Terence's ROM Day.. Super blessed and happiness filled their faces... Happy marriage :) 28 June 09 (Sun) Supposed to go JB to celebrate Elaine's bday with BBQ at Fei's house.. Something happened while going in... In the end, yan I went went City Square to shop aroud and went back aroudn 5plus... Bought a pair of shoes there :) --- Yeapie!!! After 2 weekends, Long is able to booked out... HOHOHO.... Missed seeing him wear his No 4 uniform back... Botak head, still looks fine on him.... He grew tanner but more fit!!! 29 June 09 (Mon) Happy Elaine's day :) Stay pretty always!! 30 June 09 (Tues) Celebrated a belated birthday for Elaine @ Sakae, bugis... 4 July 09 (Sat) Chrsitine and I went to Expo Robinson sales.... Sotong me ask her to take bus when I saw the bus coming... She said we should take train instead... Remember, we are in Expo? Haiz.. Too bad... I act faster... LOl Yes, I won the tickets to NDP rehearsel... Before entering NDP, we were sweaty and feel like backing out... The guy do not allow us to choose our Pink colour bags :( Gave us a lime green and orange one... Ekkk... Entered NDP, cannot chose seats somemore... Were requested to sit on two super dirty seats.. Gotta clean it before can sit down peacefully.... During NDP, our preservances made us enjoyed the fireworks.. Thats the best part I am looking for :) Excellent :) 7 July 09 (Tues) Jackie went back to Ark Cafe singing... We went and support her @ Kallang CC.. They went for Part 2- singing at Top 1... 10 July 09 (Fri) Happy Birthday, Boss :) Smilez always!!! Celebrated at The Glass House... Nice ambience with good food and accompany of friends... We are a Happy Family ;) 12 July 09 (Sun) Happy Birthday, Mom :) Stay sweet & supportative always !!! Looking forward to our dinner on Wed!!! |
|