Crispy chips, some pork, mee fen was differnt and peanuts.. NICE :)
In the evening...

The ailen looking cutted mango...
Over there, theirs is small mango (smaller than your palm), and they peel the skin and eat it like that...
Cool.. Another way of eating mango..
Shopped here.. Very nice.. Cox things are cheap and what I really wanted to buy...

But only discovered it at the 11th hour :(
Randon Pictures

Our entertainment after dinner in Shen Shen's house, recommended by Xiao Jie...
Something like Sailormoon, if you can remember...

The very convenient Store your bag locker before you enter their supermarket..
I like it, especially if you have a lot of things to carry, can store it there first :D
=====
Overall experience, was quite different in Singapore.. And I think the 3 of us really understand each other better through the 8days experience..
All I can say is:-
~Overall, China family still had prefer boys than girls...
~Tourist attractions, please do not CHEAT... Or at least, improve on your facilities or programs to let us be more willingly pay for the service..
~I am not a morning person.... Especially need to wake up early when I do not have enough rest.. Will spoil the day, no matter how fun...
~Shopping in China was not cheap... Bkk was way way better... Or we went to the wrong place?
~BUT I DO ENJOY THE ACCOMPANY OF SI & JEAN, though there are UPs and DOWNs, during the trip...
~A little home sick... Maybe staying with family, thats y...
~I am going to treasure my family, relatives and friends more than before..
~Other things which i need to appreciate will be our clean and green city, toilets (especially), food and CHILLI... Hainan people don't really like CHILLI in their food...
~~~~~~ LOOKING FORWARD TO PUR NEXT TRIP, AGAIN~~~~~~~~