

Poor Shi Ling keep on going to JHong's house and paid $110 very time she pass by the yellow houses...
2 May 09 (Sat) - Day 2
Raise & Shine :D
View from our bedroom

In the morning, They told me got a dark shadow pass by yesterday night, as I went to sleep first... I thought it was a Ghxxt... Haiz... It's the RAT...
Do not know where they came up from and ate our:

Booo :(
---
Had hotel breakfast.. Very nice.. Buffet style....
Went back to the resort first and take pictures...
Sat near the resort while waiting for our 2nd van...
And went Nagoya Shopping....

Had A&W for lunch... It was not the taste I want.. Chicken very dry... Why their standard drop so much since my Dec 08 visit?
Shopped.. The best was still their supermarket...
Very cool... We bought 5 can of beers I think and they overlooked and charged us for 1can nia :)
Massage next, this time we chose scrub :)
After that, had chinese dinner... Food was quite salty....
Starting Perfect 8: Connie, JHong, Jackie, SL, CWei, Poh, MYun, Andy...
Jackie joined us after her flight...
We played Monopoly again....
Next, we play cards game and dice games...
Loser got to drink..
Poor SL was the first to get drunk...

Jackie bought for us.. Very nice.. Lychee flavour..

Jackie stil not drunk yet.. She suggested going to the 24 hour bar in the resort...
And they played pool...