It felt so wrong It felt so right Don't mean I'm lost
tonight
Sunday, March 22, 2009, 3:02 PM
JB-ed

Yesterday, met 2 darlings- Yan & Qi....

Its being looooooong since i last saw them... 2 months?

We went JB...
Jammed a bit when we are heading towards their new custom...
It was nice and grand...
I think there will be duty free shops in there, the near future??
BUT need to walk super long before you reach CS.
Haha...

CS changed a lot....
Like the current one better...
Do not need to climb up and down the bridge and safer??

And there is a shop, which caught our attention...
Photo credit to Mr Baoz

I saw it in Ch8 a few weeks ago and am able to taste it there...
It was good, especially it was fresh out from the oven :D
Give it a try!!!

Watched
Touching & funny movie :)
We love it :D
Side note: They do not serve salted popcorn :'(


Enjoyable day with them :D
==
Dinner was good too :D
Home made Chilli Crabs, hor fan, rojak...
~~YUMMY~~~
I L.O.V.E weekends, a lot :D