Qi
Ni & Yein's birthday celebration :D
Happy Birthday-S!!!
25 Dec 08 (Thurs)
Merry Christmas, Everyone :D
First of all, went De Souza's house in Bishan.
De Souza's house is very warmly and with lots of Christmas decorations...
I especially like the below few...
Self made Snowman


With De Souza's Family
De Souza, Cynthia, Seraphina & Me
Clif, Cecilia, Rambo & Me

A group photo
Cecilia, Seraphina, Rambo, Cliff, Poh, Cynthia & De Souza
***
Rushed off to Si's Christmas chalet

26 Dec 08 (Fri)
Met up with PSJC for dinner ;)

A very very last minute suggestion by Connie "Wanna join me for Batam tomorrow?"
Shi Ling and I was very tempted...
A&W, beach, sky, holiday, accompany, relax and shopping :)
YES, WE AGREED!!!!
Poor Jackie, flying off.. So cannot join us...
It is OKAY, we played real hard for you too :D
The next day 27 Dec 08(Sat)


Our adventures begun for 2 Days 1 Night in
BATAMThe resort was very very BIG and spacious with everything...
We LOVE it :)

The Chong Family

PSC

The F.I.V.E. Ladies

After exploring the resort, went to the beach...
Its low tide :(
Nevertheless, we had FUN!!!




The main concepts of the above 3 pics -
SUNGLASSES
Jackie, this is for you :D Wahaha...
Went to makan....
My FAVOURITE: A&WShopping, did pedi while the rest went for massage :S
I also wanna MASSAGE!!!!!
28 Dec 08 (Sun)
How great can life be, when you woke up and see this??

I
love the beach, sea, sky, sand and the sun/moon&stars!!!

Self entertaining in the early morning while the rest are still in their dreamland :)
30 Dec 08 (Tues)
As if the 2D1N is not enough, Christine and I went in again...
Bee Ling, join us the next time round k!!!

At one glance, Christine looks like Geraldine in the above pic.

31 Dec 08 (Wed)
Selvi's last day...
RCTC went Little India for a farewell lunch for Selvi...
Before the food came
~~Werido pictures ahead~~
16 hours later, Diana became a monster
and influence Cecilia... HAHA
Here comes the yummy-licious food


Me and Danny

Selvi, Cecilia, K. Thiru, Diana


Some RCTC group pictures to end for 2008