It felt so wrong It felt so right Don't mean I'm lost
tonight
Wednesday, August 06, 2008, 1:48 PM
I WANNA GO!!!

Went for delivery today...

ALL the way to the EAST..

Passed by the East Coast Park...
Passed by the beach...
Passed by the sea...
Passed by the bluey sky...
Passed by the people there...
Passed by the cyclists...
Passed by the birds...
Passed by the shops...
Passed by the wind...
Passed by the East...

ITS OK!!!!

I will be going to another beach with my another 3 darlings!!!

BEACH, SEA, SKY, PEOPLE, CYCLISTS, BIRDS, SHOPS, WIND and EAST, here we come!!!

We passed by CHANGI AIRPORT too!!!

How I wish I could ust hoped on to the plane straight and off to another country...
Sitting in the airplane to relax, enjoy...

Go shopping like a QUEEN... Eat like a KING, with bottomless stomach... Do not need to worry about anything, BUT ENJOY!!!

How I wish!!!!

Holiday, soon!!??