It felt so wrong It felt so right Don't mean I'm lost
tonight
Sunday, May 04, 2008, 7:35 AM
Birthday Updates =) (Long over-dued)

14 Apr 08 (Mon)

Met up with Bee Ling first for lunch...
Settled at Cinelesiure..

Was a surprise when Bala came in with the cake (from my back, btw)... HAHA..


The Hello Kitty cake =)

AND... they say I might notice them, but i really didnt... S.L.O.W. :'(

They told a white lie saying Chirstine got something on.
Its OK, I forgive the both of you =)

Intially was going to bowl.
In the end, we end up at K-Box!!!
Quite cheap for the K student and more makan this time round =)


The snacks

BL: If you see this, send me the pics can??
====

17 Apr 08 (Thurs)

After work, met up with my family for dinner..
Ordered my favourite stingray with sambal and it taste heavenly!!!!

Took a slow stroll back home =)

I'm missing the food again!!!
====

18 Apr 08 (Fri)


Went Sim Lim with Anilia and Zhen Ni...

Went V8 for dinner....
First time tasting lobster/ crab soup over there!!! Nice!!!!!!!

Thanks for the enjoyable dinner =)
====

19 Apr 08 (Sat)




Was supposed to meet up with my ASE cliques at Bugis.
Received a call from Lee Cheng (ex-ASE staff).. Thus, get her to join for the gathering!!

Dined at N.Y.D.C.

The Queens: Elaine, Kaye, Yan, Poh, Kelly, Cheng



You can endorse us for watch advertisements =)


Together with the guys

Lee Cheng and me went off earlier for some shopping =)



====

20 Apr 08 (Sun)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!!!!

Thank you once again for your kind greetings, wishes and gifts through call, sms, friendster and or other modes fo media....

Met up with my PSJC and gang to Pasir Ris (again!!).. HAHA...
The ambience was nice with the correct people and mood...

Lets fast forward to later part of that evening:


The ever-rich chocolate cake


P.S.J.C


Poh, Shi Ling



Poh, Jackie



Poh, Connie


Poh, Peini, Ben


Poh, JiaYu, Ken


Jun Hong, Mao Yi, Andy, Poh, Shi Ling


PSJC & Gang =)


3 cheers to our 10 years of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P.
====

21 Apr 08 (Mon)

Was called by Thiru to check his com..
In the end, I was tricked to the birthday scene...


Me and my Strawberry shortcake =)


My lovale working khakis, Peggy & Zhen Ni

====

24 Apr 08 (Thurs)

Cousins gathering at Parkway Sakae Sushi..
We dined in there for almost 3 hours...

2 April babies, once again!!

Cousin Poh Choo & Cousin Jing Lan


Me & the flowers


Pretty Flowers =D

====



27 Apr 08(Sun)

Met up with another April baby Buddy - Pei Si at Orchard...

We stayed at one stall eatting desserts and:









Yes, we found a second self in each other...
17 years and still counting....


Went to PS and Si wanted to catch this.
I call it the hamster and she call it a toufu...

People, its a hamster right??

2 couples managed to catch this hamster/toufu in front of us in between our tries....