Here are the pictures we had while dinning together with Selvi, Xing Yi and Zhen Ni at N.Y.D.C on 31 Dec 07

Me and cookie monster

Childhood memories remain
8 Jan 08 (Tues)We celebrated Selvi's birthday 2 days earlier...
We kept it from Sng and Natalie whose birthdays fall somewhere in the first week of Jan...
Mr Ong, Thiru, Julie, Xing Yi, Zhen Ni, me and of course, our birthday girl- Selvi had our dinner at the glass house whereby we will need to pass by everyday to and after work.
Dinner was fun...
Especially with the Fish and Co team helping us to give a surprise to us, especially Selvi!!!

Too embrassed standing at her chair.

Okay, lets face it happily!!

Happy Birthday, Selvi =)

The longgan cake was superb =)
Oh My.... I promised myself i will not have my birthday there... Maybe I will sabo my friends there?
I think this is the best and memorable birthday surprise we had for our birthday Kings & Queens over the years =)
I need motivation to wake up early or on time for work ;p