It felt so wrong It felt so right Don't mean I'm lost
tonight
Wednesday, December 05, 2007, 2:22 PM
Indeed a GOOD Day =)

As a saying goes, "早起的鸟儿有虫吃"... Which is really true to me!!!

Woke up a 3 plus AM.... Slept too early the night before...
Since I cant go back to sleep, switch on laptop and check emails, blogs and play games!!!

WooHoo.... Zhen Ni help me to email the free guide and there's response!!
Hope they will deliver it to my house soon =)

Since it is still early, went to the market for breakfast..
Yummy yum yum!!
I love it!!! How wonderful if life will be like this???

Work... Nothing speacial.. At least I settle the "mountain" of certificates to be sent within a month's time =D

Missed going for the Shop@REDCROSS @ Jalan Khairuddin (http://www.redcross.org.sg/shop.htm) due to not nough manpower in the office.. SHIT :(
Anyway, good too, can save money!!!

However, I still spent.. My lovely colleagues helped me to purchase a grey shawl for my HK trip... I LOVE IT!!!! Nice colour and design!!!!
Not sure if I really need it... Anyway, brand new, look alike "blur berry" in case kenna sue, only at $2!!! Heard from them said he buy a set (hat, gloves and shawl) only @ 7 bucks!!!

Nearing to knock off hours, 2 good and bad news...

It is necessary for us to "work" on 16 Dec 07 (Sun)...
All the way from the east to the west, to Red Cross Home for the Disabled.
We will be heading there to have a great christmas outing with the residents there!!

I think we will enjoy it!!! Thus, its not the work, its the passion and wanting to give them a great day!!!
--

Next, was the best news!!!!
Good News for Us BUT BAD news for Natalie!!!

There might be some change going on... Life is and will be going to change...
Lets hope for the BEST and may it turn to be a good outcome...

In short, I love today.. =)