It felt so wrong It felt so right Don't mean I'm lost
tonight
Thursday, August 30, 2007, 3:20 PM

25 August 2007 (Sat)

Stayed home the whole day to prepare for handmade cards for my 2 cousins...






26 August 2007 (Sun)

Supposed to meet JL at Bedok at 7am.
BUT BUT!!! We are late!!!
Its OKay.. At least, we managed to get everything done when LY & WH arrive =)

SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!!

LY was shock, surprised and we love the way that it should be...


Had our takeaway Mac breakfast and phototakign sessions again!!!!

Went Underwater World next...



FIRST STOP
To Dolphin Lagoon!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! Dophins!!!

**One sad fact about pink dolphins, the older they are, the pinker they will be...**

The dolphins are such lovable and smart creatures...







Bought some "gifts" for myself... WAHAHA... Act like a tourist eh... LOL



SECOND STOP
Went underwater world next.... Was ok... As I still prefer the dolphins show =)

Under the sea =)

See how big is this fish!!!

OMG!!! This shark is very fierce!!!

Me and the fishes

The 4 Cousins =)

We ended our day round 4 plus.. Tired...

JL and me went to the nearby VIVO market for late lunch...
Cabbed now to Katong area to drop her and me to PP for shopping...

I'm a happy girl =)
Cox I saw the Nike bag at 3 places at the same price... And I went to one of the shop there is a 20% discount.... WAHAHA... Arent I lucky =D

Today was a fun-filled and well spent sunday =)

pics to be upload soon