It felt so wrong It felt so right Don't mean I'm lost
tonight
Thursday, July 12, 2007, 9:45 AM
Graduration Day =)

6 July 2007 (Friday)

After 3 years, we finally got our precious Diplomas!!!!!!



Both my parents and Da Yi came for the ceremony...
The whole ceremony lasted for 1.5 hours... Exclude refreshments...
The refreshments was NOT GOOD at all....
____

Took quite a lot of pictures.. But all are with the same people.. LOL
No wonder they say you will not feel that enough is enough for your photos collection...
I actually took with the same groups of people with a few on my own.. LOL...
____









Went 85 market for dinner at 8 plus...
See!!!! I/my friends can really take so many pictures eh...

###Never take the cab's plate with 9599.... Bad service and bad attitute.. Even buy 4D also wont strike... LOL####

Last but not least
Special THANKS to:

**Papa, Mama, Da Yi, Wei Long, Ain, Pei Si, Shi Ling, Connie, Jackie
make time off your busy schedules....



**MK0406, Tep (FSRC, EMRS and CRM SC)
friends and classmates for the memorable journey these 3 years =)


______

Lame pics once again ~~

Look @ the camera gals!!!


Signing the contract with NYP


I'm too hungry, while the rest are HUA CHI... haha...

OMG!!! They looked scary~~~~ HELP PPL!!!!!!!!!!

Aiya!!! Shout what shout? Play play only la~~