It felt so wrong It felt so right Don't mean I'm lost
tonight
Saturday, June 23, 2007, 6:13 PM
I MUST BE CRAZY

Yesterday i do not know what came over me, i decided to take bus 196 from Dover (Near my working place) back home...

I think i'm really a MRT person.... That i had lost tracked of the wonderful scenery that a bus would be able to see where it could not be found while you travel in MRT....

Was enjoying the view, like oooh!!! this place is located here de ah.. Next time if i'm going for interview, i will know where to go (but i doubt i will find jobs in the west!!!)

BUT, after almost 2 hours, YES, 2 hours... I am not back home yet...
It took me about 2.5 hours home... if i was thinking straight, i will be able to reached home like 1.5 hours max!!!

My god!!! Lucky was not doing or rushing something... If not, i think i will just go and knock my head againist that bus... haha.. Joking nia, wont be soooooo stupid de =)

It's good once in a while... And i dont think i got that chance again....