|
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm lost tonight |
|
|
Saturday, April 28, 2007, 3:48 AM
Yeah, today will be my last day for my current job.. My God!!! Going to be jobless again.. Its Ok, as i do not really like the environement here... Today i very very slack at work.. First, i do the normal administrative duties of checking emails from both com and any voicemails... After that, do the necessary reply and stuff and to do my own things... Creating a last min birthday card for cousin Jing Lan... All the resources are from the office.. HAHA... After that, was reading blogs and such.. Haha.. Actually, there are some things that need to be done!!!! The CASHFLOWS for the month April for both companies.... I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So when boss is coming in this late afternoon, I will just reply him that i tried my best... HAHA.. Give me some other work than CASHFLOW!!!! Am going to meet my cousin later in the evening for a feast at Blk 85.. Birthday girl's treat =DD *Looking forward to tomorrow's trip with my secondary school darlings =)))* |
|