My Family photo_24 March 2007
Still my aunties are a bit hungry as they ate their lunch at round 12 noon... We decided to went to a nearby foodcourt to eat... Sad to say, cant find anything they like and wasted our time walking around aimlessly, we decided to head back to the hotel and enjoyed the dinner later....
However, Jing Lan and Wen Hua had cravings for cheese cakes at the Hilton Hotel's cafe... Thus, together with my brother and them, we decided to snack a bit before the dinner...

Our horror, or more towards my 2 cousins, when they saw the bill for one blueberry cheese cake and one walnut cheese cake together with 2 bottle of
"distilled" water (mineral water) cost us up to SGD$40 after all the GSTs and etc...
Oh My.... Its really a painful lesson for eatting small snacks at a 5-star hotel.... Hmmm.... Thanks for the treat anyway...

Took halfway through the dinner...
4 cousins united =)
Luckily got Uncle to drove us back as it's raining heavily went the dinner finished at 11 plus..
Yupz, Here's the little gift that was given to us for attending the dinner... It was a pair of chocolates of dark cholocate and white cholocate... Yummy and thick chocolate and milk flavor =)

____________________________________________________________________
27th March 2007 (Tuesday)Happy 21st Birthday Shirley!!!!!!!!Stay pretty always =)
____________________________________________________________________
29th March 2007 (Thursday)Went to pray to 公公 at AMK as 清明节 is round the corner with my father..
After that, went back to NYP Design school to print out my resumes...
Went south canteen to have wedges and nuggets at the Malay stall...
I'm starting to missed the time I've spent in NYP.. The stall which Ain and I will always partornised for food after our lessons, lunch...
And the photocopy shop auntie who's very zi lian one.. How we used to dislike her to now more friendly and approachable.. GOOD...
Missed those days..
Ain!!! Will you feel the same as I felt today?? When school reopens for you to go back to school??Anyway, took bus 72 to Hougang to print my passport size pics.. Took quite long to find a photoshop as it's being ages since I went there...
After which, home sweet home =)
____________________________________________________________________
30th March 2007 (Friday)Last minute interview call from C&H Pte Ltd... Reached TPY after 1.5hours later... While on the train backed home, got a call from them and I'm qualified for the 2nd interview on Mon...
____________________________________________________________________
31st March 2007 (Saturday)Met Pei Si at DH Mrt station to PS... Was late...
Anyway, went to Spotslight to look for her birthday chalet stuff... Never saw the things she wanted... Started playing with their products and phototaking again in the store with lots of stares... Haha...


Walked to Bugis to get the birthday stuff... High tea cum dinner at Hans while Pei Si had 3-in-1 lunch at Hans... HAHA...
After the meal, we walked to Funan IT Mall to looked for her camera...
Was bored inside the camera shop while she's trying the functions out... Went to teh nearby Food Junction while waiting for her.. The aircon there was super good... Super cold... Wished I can sleep over there... LOL...
____________________________________________________________________
1st April 2007 (Sunday)
Happy April Fool, everyone!!!!
Seems like I'm over-aged for this date?? No intension of me to play tricks to those I've came in contact with....
Went to pray for my Mother's side for the 清明节....
Had a very traditional ice cream bread from one of the uncle whose selling it while 守株待兔 for their customers to buy from them.... Atreat form Wen Hua cousin.. Its like a tradition for her to buy and eat ice cream whenever we went there to pray...
To Wen Hua's cousin's house and pray to the ancestors...
Asked my cousins about what benefits and all for work...
Watched Hana Kimi esp to past time and Li Yun cousin wanted to see..
At night, Xaio Yi's husband drove us back...
____________________________________________________________________
2nd April 2007 (Monday)
Went to a recruitment agency at Taka in the morning...
Then to TPY to have KFC for lunch..
Went for 2nd interview with the company's big boss.... I think there's little hope that I'll be able to get this job...
Went to Watson to look for some products and saw a perfume I bought previously, had raised its price to $10 more... WOW!!!!
Then, went to find a photo shop to print out the pictures that I had took previously....
$$ spent away... Just like that... SOOOOOOOOO easy... BUT hard to earn... =(
____________________________________________________________________
3rd March 2007 (Tuesday)
Today, slacked at hhome and rot again....
I really need a job... Be it temp or perm...
Cant take it anymore staying at home and no $$ to spend for shopping.... haha..
Furthermore, it's very stressed that I had not find a job despite after one month of staying at home and the naggings from parents....