It felt so wrong It felt so right Don't mean I'm lost
tonight
Monday, April 09, 2007, 7:15 AM
點到我了.....

點到我了.....

问题


1. 2006你最开心的事是什么?
Forgotten le... My 20th birthday chalet with secondary school mates??

2. 2006年最难过的事是什么?
A friend passed away...

3. 2007最大的心愿是什么?
Get my Diploma in Marketing (Fulfiled), Find a stable job soon and a memorable 21st...

4. 最大的愿望?
My family to be happy and stayed healthy... Loads of money to spent... The more I eat, the more I lose weight... HAHA...

5. 如果现在可以让你随心所欲去旅行,你想去哪?
Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Bangkok, Austraila, USA, Hong Kong...

6. 你最满意自己身体哪个部位?与别人初次见面你会先注意他(她)哪个部位?
Nothing I'm satisfied...
I will looked at their face first...

7.失眠过吗?你用什么办法对抗失眠?
Seldom...

8. 会不会做饭?你希望你的伴侣(OR未来的伴侣)会做饭吗?
I do not know how to cook, only maggie noodles, if this counts...
Yes!!! Because I do not know how to cook, therefore he must learnt or know how to cook... =)

9. 你最想做哪个动画片角色?为什么?
I never watch 动画片...
If any cartoon, it will be Doreamon... Because i like his powerful pocket... Can go back to the past, to the future and loads of stuff inside his pocket...

10. 在你心中我是怎么样一个人?
Connie is a willing to spend money on what she wants, likes to travel and determined of getting good results...

11. 如果可以重来,你最想改变的是什么?
If time can be returned, I hoped to changed my Diploma in Marketing to a something related to Psycholgoy studies... To understand people's actions and listen and solve their problems...

12. 觉得自己是个自恋的人么?
Sometimes...

13. 爱人爱到怎样的程度才算是超过爱自己呢?
Hmmm, no experience before... Maybe willing to do anything for the other party even its wrong??

14. 你理想的伴侣应该具备什么样的品质?
Hmmm, someone funny, able to communicate and gentleman...

15. 谈谈你最近在听的音乐吧?
All from Yes 933FM...

16. 你会出于什么样的理由结婚? 或者出于什么样的理由单身?
Found my RIGHT partner to get married...
No fate to meet the RIGHT partner yet...

17. 你是一个比较平稳的人还是可能作出一些出乎寻常举动的人?
平稳的人...

18. 你计划什么时候结婚?(可以给个时间段^_^)
Havent met my partner... Not sure...

19. 想象一下,十年以后你最珍惜的事物可能会是什么,工作,家庭,朋友,闲暇,学习的机会?
10 years later will be 30 years old.. Therefore, I think it will be 工作,家庭,朋友,闲暇 (work, family, friends and leisure)....

21. 你们相信自己可以改变一切吗?(20哪去了?)
Not really...

22. 你还生活在过去吗?
Sometimes...

23. 爱情中最重要的是什么?
Hmmm, Love and trust...

24. 道是何物?德又是何物?
Do not know how to explain...

25. 你对于永远的定义是什么?
Forever?

26. 大四毕业之后你想干什么?最留念的人是谁?如果有同学会,你来吗?
大四毕业之后你想干什么?Not applicaple for me... If after Diploma.. Find something relevant to my studies though not into sales and marketing... Maybe Events Marketing?

I will missed my closer classmates and schoolmates as they had accompany my 3 years of poly life.. =)

If there's a class gathering, I will see whose going... Will go if there is people I know better ... If not, chances are low...

27. 你最欣赏我的哪点特质?最讨厌我的哪个方面?
欣赏 Connie: Able to earn such a mid-high salary compared to peers, more confident as compared to secondary school, able to memorise everything by hard...

28. 06年度你心中最欣赏的人是谁?
Hmmm... Not really anyone...

29. 你最想定居的地方?
Had not thought of it yet... Maybe to somewhere not so hot and humid with good secruity within the country...

31. 你觉得自己是偏理智还是偏感性?
Half 理智 and half 感性 ba...

32. 2007年有什么打算?
Find a good job that I like and earn lots of $$ to travel...

33. 你觉得自己最大的缺点是什么?
Not confident enough, got to be more outspoken, more outgoing and got to lose loads of weight...