It felt so wrong It felt so right Don't mean I'm lost
tonight
Thursday, March 08, 2007, 8:20 AM



Food: Hokkiean Mee
Chef: Mr Teo Papa
Ingredients: With lots of love and fresh fillings

YUMMY YUMMY DELICIOUS FOOD!!!

In fact, this was my breakfast jux now....
This cannot be bought elsewhere...

I just love eatting this =)


6th Mar 2007 (Tuesday)

Today went bugis with Ling... Shopped at bugis street till no money left....
Everywhere also got the 4 letter word.. S-A-L-E...
So ke lian... No $$ to shop is really a tourture... Anyone wanna sponsor me $$ or job??
I need money seriously!!!!

After that, went for some snacks... Poor us...
I'm left with a holy 20cents left and Ling stillgot some loose change..
Bought cheeze fries, paid by Ling..

We had not being so pathetic for a long time...


Our pathetic cheese fries


My buys

I'm very SWAYed today right?
Bought the white watch and i had not even wore it yet!!!
And it just died... Like that...

If the shop will not do anything about it.. Am going to bad-mouth it to everyone...

I can be petty mean at times... Haha.. Just that I want or not.. LOL...