|
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm lost tonight |
|
|
Saturday, November 11, 2006, 12:00 PM
END OF 55 WORKING IPP DAYS
Today 10 November 2006 (Fri) is the last day for all IPP students in NYP. Today was late for work, reached round 0915, the latest I ever had during my IPP. Then I start my work (IDA seminar project) to do some calling up. Time passes very fast and it's lunchtime. Mr. Phoon came and asked me out for lunch together with Lynette, Karen and Lin Loo, which he had promised us on Wed after my presentation. I still had no idea where we are heading for lunch until I saw Parkway building. We went to Ichiban restaurant. Each had a set of meal and some side orders. We were all very full after the lunch, and we took some pictures before leaving the restaurant. After that, Mr. Phoon drove us back to JOS. His car sound system was very good and was able to hold up to 6 CDs and the top of the car can be opened, to be able to look at the sky (OMG!!! Why is it not nighttime yet? How I wish I could look at the stars!!!) Reached company round 1445, the longest lunch I ever had in JOS. After that, went to continue calling a few more contacts and start to pack my things and returning the company's assets. Almost finished packing up at 1730, started to become the female version of Santa Claus for almost one hour including taking photos with some of the closer colleagues. Finally, when everything was done, it's was 1840 le, so I started packing up and went out with Travis and Collin as, my access card had been returned to the HR. MIXED FEELINGS: If at the starting of the week of IPP, say Day 1, I really wish IPP will end faster and to get back to NYP for studies. When Yan came and told me that today is your last day, and I should be happy about it and wish me yi lu soon feng (LOL, like I'm going overseas). Then I just answered her YES. But in my heart, I was like, not so happy actually, the reasons being: I just got to know my colleagues more and now I'm leaving this co, was getting used to the work that they gave me, was feeling a bit sad after getting to know them for 11 weeks and they really take care of me a lot and hate leaving this place. The fun and laughter that they had joked over lunch which can make me laugh till my tears came out. But looking at another angle, I was able to meet my poly friends again!!! And to continue to get my cert and all the way to work or even further in my studies?? Hmm, I should think of the positive side!!! There will always be an ending when we meet, and I believe that we will meet up soon again for lunch or even dinner?? Well, I really appreciate… Mr. Phoon for having such time and patience in helping me to gain a lot of knowledge from him and for him giving me such a high grade for IPP. And helping me secretly in getting my pay on time, the correct amount and 'pushed' the person-in-charge for giving me the information in time. Charmaine Tan for really took great care of me during my 11 weeks of attachment in JOS. Although you are busy and sometimes skipped lunch, you will ask someone to go lunch with me!!! Lynette Tan for giving work to do, to keep my life over there occupied and teaching me some of the work when I'm completely lost!!!! Warren Ng for telling me his Love story when at that point of time, I'm still do not know you well. Take care of me and often eat lunch together with another 2 more colleagues. Travis and Yan for telling me jokes and some zuo ren de dao li. Will keep it in mind de. Shin Yee for telling how she really feels on something and will often pop by to my room to say hi. And also to Estee, Pearlyn, Yew Yi, Elsbeth, Desmond, Ignatitus, Lye Ken, Adelene, Jessie, Nick, Wen Min, Kelvin, Amy, Rosalind and etc for helping in one way or another. I will definitely keep my learning experience in JOS being a fruitful and memorable one. Which I had gained knowledge, working experience and able to make such good friends with the colleagues. Miss you all and take carez!!! Will find some time to go down and look for you and remember to send me your D&D photos!!!! |
|