|
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm lost tonight |
|
|
Friday, October 13, 2006, 8:56 AM
BORED DAY (DAY 34)
Today was a boring day for me… with nothing much to do.. and got to squeeze out something to do.. Been chatting in msn for the whole day.. think abt 80% of the time… Think I wanna ba gong (go on strike) in this co le… for the past 7 wks that I was attached here, I had not got my first pay.. others are going to get their second pay le loh… OMG!!! hate the HR for not been so efficient.. drag and drag my pay.. if their pay kenn drag, sure shoot them le.. nv think for others.. I.D.I.O.T.!!! Hmmm.. tml will be out for an event organized by my co and bxxxxxr. For a half day program, heard that it might end early.. thus, able to go shop and home early!!! Wahaha… cant wait for tml de event to finish… not quite looking forward for the event… as I’ll be working with a lot of strangers who I labeled as even thou some would be form my co. haix.. not yet chat with them b4.. Hope everything will be fine=) |
|