|
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm lost tonight |
|
|
Friday, September 08, 2006, 8:10 AM
IPP DAY 9
Today sort of slack for the whole day.. OMG!!!! Do not how I went through just now. Think the whole day stared at the computer, seeing the company website.. Then I forgot what I had read.. OMG!! Life here was very bored, with no one to talk to. Today went lunch alone thus takeaway and ate at the office. So on my way to takeaway, talked to ain on the phone… Wooo… missed talking to her.. haha.. And lame together…heex… Life was all the same for these few days.. Later going out with Christine for dinner… so long never met up with her le.. 2 weeks? Heex… den Bee Ling today cannot join us, as she is going to play sports. Wahaha.. Sporty gal!!! Hmm.. over at expo got warehouse and food fair.. Got to head down there soon one of these days.. heex… Tired.. then my brother say I got PANDA EYES.. OMG!!!!! What happened to me? I don’t wan to be the China’s treasure… dun want to be locked up in their zoo… save me quick!!!! 55 minutes more to go home!!!! tomorrow supervisor will be coming back le.. haix |
|