|
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm lost tonight |
|
|
Thursday, September 07, 2006, 9:00 AM
IPP DAY 8
6th September 2006 (DAY 8) Today was a slacking day for me again.. OMG!!! Why like that de? Den how am I supposed to write in the log book? Cannot say I got nothing to do in the company de rite? At least give me something to do and dun do cold calling PLEASE!!! Really dun like to call people especially to strangers… How am I going to survive when my project that will be going to start soon? I think the fastest is next week start.. Today reached company quite early. 8.50am.. den most of my colleagues not here yet.. I think quite fair la.. as every time I went home they still inside slogging very hard.. so I think they like this make up their time? Heex… Today went lunch with Rosalind, yan and XX (forgot the name le, and never hear properly, haha.. got to check out the name later).. wahaha… not bad la.. Eating with them.. However, they kept on smoking like there is no tml after the meal (4-6 cigarettes per person, burning $$ away, might as well give me? Wahaha.. but cant say anything, as I’m still not so close wif them. AIM: got to tell them one day when I am really close with them le to QUIT SMOKING) while talking about where they had went for their previous holidays!!! OMG!!! They went for so many places for holidays loh.. Like Bali, LA, Bintam, Japan, Australia, Bangkok…. Why so many places de.. Next time I went out to work I ALSO WANT TO GO FOR MANY HOLIDAYS!!! Sad to say.. got to save up 1st : ( Oh my!! They make me real excited to go for a holi loh.. so far, only went to Perth when I was in primary sch.. So now, not much memory and that time dun know how to have fun loh.. haix.. Just now, C helped me to call W if the info for the other 2 products are really or not. If not, I cant continue my work.. Then a sHoCkInG news came!!! W don’t know that he got to help me in this. Den A came and say I got to on hold my project till tomorrow due to internal problems. Haix.. so I got nothing to do expect to blog… (No wonder I so HARDWORKING, everyday came and blog) After that, I told A and C that I got nothing to do.. den C told me not to say like that, cause it is very sensitive de. Why is it so? But I really got nothing to do mah.. cant I also say out loud? Haiz.. maybe in should not.. I think the rest who are busy like that will be cursing me like shit ba? Just now was msn-ing with BL and Christine.. wow.. so happy loh… haha.. was so happy.. haha.. long time nv saw them online.. although time was short, we chat abt lot of things.. fm playing sports to go shop to eat dinner together and etc.. Yeapie!!! Going home soon.. update tml again!! |
|