|
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm lost tonight |
|
|
Thursday, September 28, 2006, 8:10 AM
25th Sept 2006 Mon (Day 21) Yeapie!! Now is the 5th week of the IPP le!!! Can u imagine? We had suffered for soooooo long… Another 34 days to go!!! How I wished it will all be over soon :) 26th Sept 2006 Tues (Day 22) Today at 1705hrs is a relief for me, my hands and my back…. As I had finished folding 3072 pamphlets (2 types of pamphlets) each is 1536.. However, some with the help of Charmaine and Lynette (So nice of them) to help me fold and put in the envelopes that was need to be sent out and got to seal the envelopes too… (OMG!!! when its not even my job to do that, it should be the receptionist to do it de rite?) And the worst that I dont like is, she is sort of those who will see which position u r. if it is those high rank de, she will be very helpful and in simple words is to pai mah pi. And poor me loh, she was like asked me to seal the envelopes and take it for granted as if that was part of my job. Even the most basic thank you also nv say.. (Take it that I am petty) And I asked for more glues, she gave me a feeling like à why take so many? As if it is free like that!!! Ehhhhh….. Cant stand her.. :@ Anyway, I’m happy that I had finished the work, at least can rest for the next 55 mins.. 27th Sept 2006 Wed (Day 23) Today went to my supervisor to look at my logbook. No comments given (is it a good sign? Hmm.. I take it as good as a saying goes NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS) Hmmm.. He made me learnt one thing today, I think it is quite important and I share it with your.. At work: U GOT WORK AS IF YOU ARE UNDER PAID, THUS YOU CAN PROVE UR WORTH TO OTHERS, AND EVEN TO THEIR COMPETITORS!! I think this is quite true in the real world. If you are doing more than u are paid, u will have the tenancy to do less and carry on with ur daily routine and do not improve and grumble. However, there will surely be someone who will do more than what they are paid and improve and upgrade themselves so as to achieve more. I SHOULD ALSO BE THE MINORITY GROUP who will work hard and do more than what my S$450 worth of work and not grumble about my pay anymore. And I shall forgive that receptionist for giving some part of her work to me!! Haha.. Am given another project to do. But am not in the mood to do and feel like sleeping le.. Think tml den continue ba? Haha… I jux feel like sleeping… -) Another 50 mins more. |
|