It felt so wrong It felt so right Don't mean I'm lost
tonight
Sunday, April 16, 2006, 5:47 PM

Today 5.30pm met See Yein out for dinner at Bishan to celebrate my birthday, while waiting for Qi to finished her work and joined us later.

Thus, we walked around first. And we realize that we actually had not informed that today we are meeting her up at Bishan. Therefore, I sms-ed her telling her about the meeting later.

At 8.25pm, she sms-ed backed that she cant make it today as she already bored the bus back to her home and suggest we meet up some other day.

I felt that it was quite wasted as we 3 got the chance to meet up for dinner, as they always claimed that I was very difficult to meet up with them. We knew each other when I was working at ASE about 2 years backed while waiting for the O level results. We occasionally met up and had lunch or dinner together or go JB!!

No choice, See Yein and me went to Ajisen (don’t know whether I spelt it correctly). Was very full after the dinner and we use the phone to take pictures at the bus stop, as there are no other places for us to sit down.

At first, was quite shy to take our photos at the bus stop but after a while, we heck care le, continue to take our pictures despite people looking at us.

Leave Bishan round 11 plus.