|
Friday, April 14, 2006, 5:44 PM
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PEI SI!!!!!
May all your wishes come true and 3 cheers to our… à 13 years of friendship!! May it get stronger and stronger!! =) Hope you can and WILL get into the university you wants and completes your PSB certificate!! We had to meet up often to catch up ya!!
Today shall mark the official LAST DAY OF CRMSC and TEP!!!!!
A bit sad to leave the SC room when I clear my flexi leaves yesterday, as I had yet to bid farewell to all those that are in the room as all of them went for the lunch break and some even got enough flexi for them to clear for 1 whole day!!! Which is 8.5hrs!! (Wow, doubt they had hardly any lateness for the past 6 months of TEP)
After much thinking, am not really hoping for classical to start either. For almost 6 months never attend PROPER lecturers, tutorials, and presentations. (Which I’m really lucky to skip all the presentations for every stopover except for the ICAs)
Most importantly, I GOT TO HOLD A PEN FROM NOW ON AND ALL THE WAY!! You must be wondering, holding a pen is really COMMON FOR ALL STUDENTS, BUT not for me for the past 6 months. As most of the time, I’m facing the computer to do projects, games, msn, flash, surf the net. Hopefully can get back to the right track of studying. Had to face those mid-semester tests, pai shan dao hai de projects, presentations and exams!! STRESSED!!
Okay, to sum up what I really learnt in my 3 stopovers
1. Financial Service Research Centre (FSRC) How to play games How to be late for school (not those max half an hour late oh, but hours such as after lunch that late, got caught twice I think) How to take MCs due to wake up late How to go out shopping instead of staying in the room Got to know a few friends in the stopover
In fact, I really not learnt much over here of that financial service thingy, only learnt the “’bad’ ways? Slack? Haha…
2. Events Management and Roadshows (EMRS) How to really organize roadshow (Christmas Magic @ NYP Mac), an event (Valentines and CNY @ NYP atrium), helped out in the NYP’s open house event Stressed while calling the supplier, preparing the documents for the supplier Trying to be punctual to school but our TEP admin for that stopover is quite good sometimes =) Make a lot of truly good friends and was really fun playing and gone crazy with them!!! Life was kept busy as the events keep on coming out, we’ve done 1 roadshow, and 2 mega events during the short 2 months Got to know Shirley who lives near my house area!! Can go home together yo!! So happy!! But she just graduate =(
All in all, this was the only busy and very challenging stopover, which I enjoyed except for the stressed part. Why is it always true that when you faced difficulty, then you will know the importance of your friends helping you to get out of the situation and clamed you down with their encouragement?
3. Customer Relationship Service Centre (CRMSC)
Got to be punctual for school at 0830 sharp as 0831 will be considered late as Ms Ng is quite strict about it (we nicknamed it as AMAZING RACE) A bit slacked for the first few weeks but then as times goes by, we seem to be getting busier doing the WDA thingy, Robinsons customers satisfaction survey Went for 2 hours of break instead of 1 hour except for EMRS but sometimes also went for 2 hours. Was able to go out to ask people to complete the survey and get paid for the pathetic $5/$6 PER DAY!!! BUT survey questions are too long, 10-15 minutes oh, mind you, even got free gifts for them they also do not want to complete the survey Got to know a few of the people which at Parkway to do the surveys and happened to found out one of them was from NYP!! But different course
Not really got anything that we do there that I considered really taught me a lot apart from getting paid, I think? Haha..
Ok. Shall stop here for today le. Hope I won’t miss TEP while I’m posted back to classical. But it’s a good chance to meet more friends rather than knowing my classmates only. It’s great to know you all!! =)
|
Latest Updates
ME :p
Poh Choo.
Living in Singapore.
Working.
Let's Communicate :)
Links
I BROWSE
MayDay
Shopping
INTERESTING SITES
Archives
|