It felt so wrong It felt so right Don't mean I'm lost
tonight
Thursday, October 13, 2005, 12:25 PM
TEP BRIEFING SPOILT OUR PLAN

Am off today from work.. as after the briefing, I’m going out with my poly friends to go shopping!!!! To Marina Square as Christine wanted to buy something from there..

I, Bee Ling and Christine managed to get to sch on time.. heex.. long time never wake up so early loh..

But sad lae.. we didn’t get posted to the same group…

I’m been posted to FSRC, which means Financial Services Resourse Centre. Christine to EDLC.. And Bee Ling has been posted to our school own shopping arcade under FUSION.

Haha… My briefing ended round 10 plus as our supervisor said many of them are not here today, so we will know the briefing on Monday when we sch reopen.. But for BL and Christine, their briefing lasted as long as 6pm and 11.30pm respectively..

As for me and Christine,, as we’re both under group B, we’re in the same floor and our rooms are very near each other… Poor BL, as she was posted to the MSC under group A, she got to have training and all that stuff…
But den as BL lasted till 6pm, we den accompany her and eat our lunch at MAC when she was having a lunch break before the training continues..