It felt so wrong It felt so right Don't mean I'm lost
tonight
Thursday, October 13, 2005, 12:39 PM
FIRST TIME DYEING OF MY HAIR

Thus, we 2 headed down to Marina Square to buy her shoes… after shopping for her shoes, we headed to Guardian and looked around.. Den we’re in this section where the hair dyes for DIY. Den I dunno wat came over me and asked Christine whether she can help me dyed (as she knows how to)… and not thinking for a second, she agreed… WOW.. This was the 1st time that I will colored my black hair to something copper colour.. haha…

She came to my house to help me dyed… but we watched TV and snacked around 1st, B4 we stared our DIY.. heex… I like the colour very very much… THANX A LOT ya, Christine…

But then my parents and my bro says I looked better with black hair… haiyo… make me a bit sad la.. Coz I think it looked not bad mah…