It felt so wrong It felt so right Don't mean I'm lost
tonight
Sunday, October 02, 2005, 2:20 PM
A DAY OUT WITH RB STAFF TO VISIT KC

Woo!!! Today is Children’s Day.. haha.. happy children’s day to me!! heez.. (Although a bit too old for that?)

Today meet up almost half of the staff at RB to go and visit our ex-store manager at Tanbang Jurong. And hoping to get FREE food as once in a while or say it’s the 1st time we heading down to pay him a visit. So we meet everyone at 3pm at lakeside mrt station there. Ain and I meet up at bedok platform first ,as we stayed quite near each other.. and we actually reached there first round 2.45pm.. So we waited first since we’re early.. but at 3pm le, they still not there yet, so I suggest to msg everyone whose meeting and ask which station they at now.. haiz.. everyone was late.. if I know, I will also come late.. haha...

Finally, everyone gathered!!! But the time is almost3.40pm!!! and den we took bus 98.. we over shot by one bus stop den in the end we all have to head by one stop back… he was very shocked and happy to see us all gathered there.. and he invited us in and order food.. wow.. not bad lae, his cooking.. haha… but then, we have to pay for the food that we had ordered!!! All added up together is $44.40.. so each of us forked out $7.40… (haiyo… have to pay, but den think back again sld pay rite? Coz we ate so much)

When we’re almost done, we stayed over there to talk to him and Jonathan and Johnny keep on playing pool, which Ain, Nora, Pei Qin and I dunno how to play.. so we juz watched them played loh.. we stayed there till about 10 plus before we headed back home…