|
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm lost tonight |
|
|
Monday, October 03, 2005, 2:22 PM
CUTTING HAIR TOGETHER WITH PEI QIN
Today, worked as usual from 4 to 10pm.. Pei Qin and I are going to cut our hair tomorrow… wooo… was a bit excited, as it was recommended by Jackie, who was a regular customer over there… Pei Qin booked the appointment at 11.45pm… so we agreed to meet up at Bedok MRT there to go together to bugis.. haha.. both of us were late.. nvm la.. so in the end, we are late again for the appointment… haha.. we looked very blur went we went in.. hahaha… coz 1st time mah cutting hair over there.. the one cutting hair for us was not bad looking.. but a bit too thin.. heez.. they got to us la, but then, I’m those that if I’m not familiar one I would not talk too much with them… so there was quite a few QUIET moments over there… But den I like the Fun to cut my hair as strongly recommended by Jackie… coz as my hair was a bit thick, no very very thick (he also say so, haiz) till very thin.. Very good, now the hair will be dried less den 2 hrs not like last time.. We also do treatment over there as it was a package for $45 together with cut and treatment.. but den feel a bit bad lae, when he was cutting my hair halfway, he accidentally cut his finger, luckily he was very professional and he did not yelled out in pain or stopped cutting my hair.. Also Vanessa helped us to do the treatment thing and give me a lot of advices on how to maintain my hair.. thanx ya… We stayed there from round 12 noon till 2pm like that… I think I will go back again to cut my hair.. and treatment too, if I have the money… heez… Nora met us after we cut our hair.. Actually she also want to do treatment with us, but den as she just quit from RB and the fasting is coming, so she decided to save money and not to do treatment first and see how’s our result first… We 3 headed back to Tampines to eat at food culture…as Pei Qin was working later at 4pm… wow… was very full after eating the chicken shop fried rice from the western food store… Nora and I decided to catch a movie at Tampines Mall GV.. but den the time slock does not fit our schedules.. so we turned to Century Square to watch Corpse Bride at then 6pm slot.. it was a funny and touching story… sad but happy ending… heezz.. Furthermore, the ticket was only $7 instead of $7.50… |
|